A Zen Life Organizing gift certificate is a wonderful way to help those ready to take the first step towards an organized home. Your family and friends will be thankful that you help them reclaim their space. The true value of the gift of organization can't be measure because you are giving them the ability to create and inspire the kind of change that can last a lifetime.
Reasons for giving:
- Mother’s/Father’s/Grandparent’s Day
- Help a relative or friend in need
- Lifestyle changes such as having a baby, wedding, downsizing or upsizing, divorce or retirement.
How it works:
The gift certificate is available in the form of an eGift Card that can be purchased online.
The eGift Cards are non-refundable and can't be redeemed for cash, but can be transferred.
eGift cards are available in hourly increments and include a free 30-minute consultation.
A travel fee may be applied if recipient is not within 25 miles of San Jose, 95118 zip code.
Organizing sessions will be scheduled directly between the recipient and Zen Life Organizing.
Each organizing session comes with 2 professional organizers.
eGift Cards can be purchase in the following amount:
- 1 hour of organizing, $150
- 2 hours of organizing, $300
- 3 hours of organizing, $450
- 4 hours of organizing, $600